Welcome to the Upperthong Out of School Club
A warm welcome to the Upperthong Out of School Club.
Our aim is .....
to provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
Our Club will be celebrating its 21st birthday on 13th February this year (2017) and aims to:
- Help children to develop a responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children
Our Club is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programme activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first.
- Activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.
- A staff team that is experienced and works together for the benefit of every child who attends the Club.
- A positive partnership between our Club, parents and carers and Upperthong School.